Environmental Services for
Energy and Public Utility Companies
We offer routine and complex industrial and environmental services for upstream, midstream and downstream sectors of the oil and gas industry as well as the private and public utility industry
From industrial vessel cleaning and decommissioning to waste management and on-site remediation, we offer a broad range of cost-effective solutions. Our use of innovative technology and adherence to the highest level of safety standards allows you and your company to focus on your own profitable, safe and efficient operations confident that we will complete your project efficiently and properly.
We are a proud Contractor/Vendor member of ISNetworld and are RAVS safety certified through ISN.
Review and Verification Services (RAVS) is the industry-leading provider of conformance verification. This is a critical element of your contractor information due diligence process requirements. You can be assured that Alliance Environmental Services meets the highest safety, regulatory and insurance requirements through one of the most rigorous safety auditing services in the world today.
Our clients include public and private utility companies; refineries; petrochemical, oil and gas gathering facilities, co-generation facilities, and gas/fuel stations.
Enterprise Products; Pacific, Gas and Electric; Siemens Industry, Inc.; Safety-Kleen; Chem-Tec; and ThermoRetec are just a few of the companies that rely on us for safe, efficient, cost-effective services.
Some of our services:
- Solids handling, transportation, and disposal
- Fluids handling, transportation, and disposal
- Site assessment, characterization, and management
- Recovery pit cleaning and restoration
- Spill and disaster response and cleanup:
- 24-hour emergency response
- Site development and restoration
- Tank cleaning and removal
- Vacuum truck services
- Spill recovery services
- Waste minimization and spill prevention plans
- Waste recovery bin rental
- Sampling, testing, analysis, and monitoring of materials, soils, water, and air quality
- Confined space entry
- Oil waste management
- Frac tank services