Alliance Environmental Services, Inc. provides demolition, decommissioning, and dismantling services in both scheduled and emergency situations.
We are your single source for any type of demolition project ranging from small interior renovations and outbuildings to multi-story structures and manufacturing plants. Our services include partial or total demolition of interior and/or exterior of structures, infrastructures, and tanks with attached piping and equipment.
We can safely remove and dispose of almost any structure or material including concrete, steel, metals and contaminated buildings and components.
Because we are a full-service environmental management company, we can handle any hazardous situation, material, or waste discovered before or during demolition activities. We can also handle the permits, environmental abatement tasks, and utility disconnects. We use cost-effective and green recycling with waste generated from demolition activities.
Consulting, sampling, and investigation services are also available.
Alliance Environmental Services, Inc. is a fully licensed demolition contractor
We hold a valid and current California Contractor License with General Engineering (A), Building, Moving and Demolition Certification (C-21), Hazardous Substances Removal and Remedial Actions Certification (HAZ), Asbestos Certification (ASB), and EPA Certification for Lead Safety for Renovation, Repair and Painting. See the “About Us” page for a complete list of certifications and license numbers.
Some of our services:
- Scrap dismantling and salvaging
- Decontamination and decommission
- Removal of processing equipment, tanks, and piping, etc.
- Catastrophic and disaster events
- Site cleaning, clearing, and grading
- Consulting, sampling, and investigation services
- Trucking and transport
- Waste disposal (both hazardous and non-hazardous)
- Asbestos abatement DOSH #1090
- Above ground and underground storage tank removal, dismantling, and closing in place
- Traffic control and right of way services