Environmental and Remediation Services
Certified restoration experts
We work with your insurance company
Your health could be at risk today due to potentially dangerous substances in your home and office. Asbestos, mold, pest feces and urine and even toxic chemicals are often found in aged construction and building materials causing a sick building.
In the event of a disaster, you want a company that is a licensed contractor with complete environmental certifications to deal with any asbestos, mold, lead and chemical issues that may arise.
Alliance Environmental Services, Inc. has the expertise and licensing to complete a full scope investigation for suspected contaminants followed by any necessary abatement services. We are a State of California Certified Asbestos Consultant, State of Utah, Certified Asbestos Inspector, and IICRC Certified Water Damage Restoration Company.
We are the only source you need for investigation, testing, remediation, and disposal. We use premier state of the art detection methods for all investigative work, and strictly adhere to proven best practices and safety standards every step of the project.
Some of our Environmental and Remediation Services:
- Air quality surveys
- Inspection, assessment and professional planning assistance
- Sampling, testing and laboratory analytical service with a certified lab
- Asbestos remediation and abatement: DOSH #1090
- Lead paint certified
- Mold and fungi treatment and fogging service
- Mold investigation and remediation design
- Leakage and moisture intrusion detection
- Disaster cleanup services (flood, fire, smoke, and chemical)
- Rodent, bird, bat and insect feces and urine cleanup