Asbestos Testing, Removal, and Restoration
Alliance Environmental Services, Inc. is a California Certified Asbestos Consultant and State of Utah, Certified Asbestos Inspector. We are the only source you need for the investigation, testing, removal, disposal, and remediation of asbestos containing material. We use premier state of the art detection methods for all investigative work, and strictly adhere to proven best practices and safety standards for every step of the project.
Our asbestos services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Inspection to identify materials that may contain asbestos, and to determine whether removal is necessary.
- Testing for asbestos: We sample materials and air to determine if asbestos fibers are present. We send samples to a certified laboratory to provide you with accurate findings.
- We provide professional planning assistance for asbestos removal.
- We remove asbestos containing material following stringent safety guidelines for all tasks including dust containment, exposure monitoring, and disposal. Our certified technicians adhere to OSHA, EPA, and AHERA protocols every step of the way to protect the health and safety of your environment.
- We are a licensed California contractor and can assist you with repairs and remediation of areas where asbestos was removed.
about asbestos and