Established in 1996, Alliance Environmental Services, Inc. is a full-service ISNETWORLD Certified Contracting Firm with over 25 years experience in the environmental management field. We offer comprehensive environmental solutions for a range of environmental and hazardous waste issues from investigation and assessment to treatment and complete remediation. We offer services throughout the United States with field offices strategically located in Chico, California and Pinedale, Wyoming.
We deliver high quality, cost-effective environmental solutions by using the most innovative technology available, maintaining a highly competent core staff, utilizing extensive in-house capabilities, and working with government agencies at all levels.
Meet Our Leader
William Irwin, owner and operations manager has over 25 years experience in the field of Environmental Management and possesses a Hazardous Materials Management Degree from the University of California, Davis.
William grew up in Pinedale, Wyoming moving to California at the age of 21 to pursue a career in Hazardous Materials Management. As a young adult, he worked in the oil and gas gathering industry in Wyoming and Montana. He is very familiar with the energy industry as well. Growing up in Wyoming gave William very strong ties to this area and so it was only natural to set up a field office in the region.
Our Team of Professionals
We have a well-qualified, highly trained management team. Our Registered Civil Engineer is also a Registered Lead Inspector / Assessor(#6869) and OSHA Trainer with 24 years in the industry as a professional environmental engineer and consultant. We also have on staff a Geologist and Registered Environmental Assessor (State of CA DTSC #0934) with 20 years experience as an environmental consultant, and health and safety compliance manager.
Alliance Environmental Services, Inc. is bonded and insured with 1 Million / 2 Million General / Aggregate Liability and 5 Million Excess / Umbrella Policy.
Certifications and Special Training
- ISNetworld Certified Contractor (#ISN-400-191847)
- RAVS Certified through ISNetworld
- State of California, Department of Industrial Relations, DOSH Certificate of Registration for Asbestos-Related Work #1090
- California State Certified Asbestos Consultant (CAC) #13-5161
- State of Utah Certified Asbestos Inspector
- IICRC Certified Water Damage Restoration Technicians
- DOT/Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Policy Audit Certified by National Compliance Management Services
- Small Business Certified by Department of General Services, State of California
- California Contractors License-#776274, General A Engineering, HAZ, ASB, C-21 (Demolition)
- Certified Mold Inspector and Remediator by NAMP (National Association of Mold Professionals)
- U.S. EPA-Best Management Practices for Site Assessment, Remediation & Greener Cleanups
- U.S. EPA- Brownsfields Road Map to Understanding Options for Site Investigation and Cleanup
- EPA Accredited-Lead Safety EPA/HUD Renovator Cert. #R-I-18717-10-01004
- EPA/ AHERA Certified Asbestos Building Inspector, Asbestos Management Planner, Asbestos Project Designer, Asbestos Contractor /Supervisor.
- Health and Safety Auditing for OSHA Certification
Registrations and Memberships
- Systems for Award Management
- DUNS Registered #944020189
- Valley Contractors Exchange
- Chico, California Chamber of Commerce
- Sublette County, Wyoming Chamber of Commerce